Sonny Webster Seminar
Unit-27 is proud to announce that Sonny Webster – Olympian Athlete will be holding a day long seminar at Unit-27 CrossFit Phuket. At only 5000 Baht for the entire day, and limited spaces, it really is an event you do not want to miss out on.
March 30th 2019
Sonny is a former Team GB Olympic Weightlifter who has represented Great Britain in over 40 internationals, most notably the Commonwealth Games 2014 and Olympic Games 2016 where he finished 14th.
The seminar will last for 7 hours, and will include the following:
- In-depth mobilisation for Olympic Lifting, including hints and tips.
- 60 minute mobility flow progression.
- Overhead Squat and Snatch balance.
- Snatch breakdown going back to basics.
- Controlled environment where athletes will max out their lifts.
- Lunch break spent discussing the importance of nutrition and an athletes psychology.
- Experiences and lessons learnt by Sonny during his journey to the Olympics.
- Full demonstrations, with cues and hints while watching the athletes.
- Assistance and plyometric exercises for Olympic Weightlifting.
- Individual coaching during Clean and Jerk Max out.
Posted in News & Updates on .